The COCO B. Productions’ Signature Vision BoardExperience is an electrifying experience that engages all five senses leaving you on the edge of your seat from start to finish. Designed to help you crystalize your dreams, our platform offers three signature phases of growth and development perfect for corporations, small businesses, professionals, students, and anyone who is ready to level-up from the inside out.
1. Vision Board Experience
A vision board is a comprehensive results-driven tool used to clarify, concentrate, and cultivate a specific life goal. It is a creative collage of pictures and words representing what you’d like to attract to every area of your life. You can cut pictures and phrases out of magazines, print from websites and even include your own photos in the collage. Just be authentic and intentional. Your vision board is your world, we just live in it. Check out our vision board experiences below and decide which is best for you! Just remember to BYOV (Bring Your Own Vision)
- EXPERIENCE 1: ON-SITE FACILITATED VISION BOARDING EXPERIENCE
- EXPERIENCE 2: SELF-GUIDED GROUP VISION BOARD KIT
- EXPERIENCE 3: VIRTUALVISION BOARDING EXPERIENCE
- DREAM A: Live Virtual Experience (VB PPT Facilitated by COCO B.)
- DREAM B: Pre-Recorded Virtual Experience (VB PPT w/ Voice Over)
The COCO B. Vision Board Experience enables you to:
- Shape Your Vision: Identify short-and long-term goals.
- Solidify Your Vision: Create a visual representation of goals that can be physically displayed as a motivating reminder of what is to be achieved.
- Discuss Your Vision: Share intentions and trade helpful recommendations and suggestions to move your vision forward.
- Affirm Your Vision: Present a final version of your vision board.
Want the vision board experience without a physical board? Not a problem! You can now take your vision on the go with our custom vision board experience keepsake items!
2. Vision and Action Goal Setting
The next step is the most crucial and overlooked, but separates the dreamers from actual doers. You must create and implement a strategic plan that will propel you from stagnant to unstoppable.
Intentions are just aspirations, and in order to make them actionable, you must transform them into SMART goals. SMART are specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time bound. They are the stepping stones to taking your vision boarding experience to the next level of success. We offer one-on-one appointments to all participants of the Phase 1 Vision boarding Experience. This one-time coaching call includes:
- An in-depth discussion for each item represented on your vision board.
- Identification of obstacles that may hinder long-term success.
- Identification of resources needed to ensure success and how to alleviate foreseen challenges.
- Personal encouragement, support, and motivation.
“The law of attraction is forming your entire life experience, and this all-powerful law is doing that through your thoughts. When you are visualizing, you are emitting a powerful frequency out into the Universe.” -Rhone Byrne
3. Vision Accountability Coaching
Had an awesome time at your vision board experience and looking for long-term coaching solutions that guarantee the manifestation of your goals? Utilizing our proven C-Power method, our one-on-one coaching programs empower you to think big and stay accountable. Consider this your exclusive invitation to own, architect, and take action on the life you want to live. Below is a snapshot of our C-Power method COCO B. uses to kick-start your journey!
- Crystallizing your dreams into a clear vision.
- Customizing a strategic approach that positions you for success.
- Cultivating your vision through the power of vision boarding.
- Curating your best life through action.
Individual Program Track:
- Enhanced personal confidence & self-awareness
- Greater ownership and responsibility
- Greater clarity in roles and objectives
- Improve influence and credibility
Organization Program Track:
- Facilitates the adoption of a new culture/management style
- Demonstrates commitment to individuals and their potential
- Contributes to higher organizational performance/ productivity
- Nurtures creativity, learning and knowledge